Do you find these situations happen to your learning program implementation?
Limited training budget but so many employees to be trained.
The training programs are somewhat not linked to your business issues.
Training programs have no assessment or reinforcement tools.
There are lack of tailored & innovated tools inform of multi-media, games and activities in your training modules.
Lack of reinforement, follow up measurement and result evaluation tools to sustain the organization's competitiveness.
No clear measurement of the training program.
The training modules are not updated and limited variety.
Internal trainer facilitation skills need to be improved.
There is lack of training record and documentation.
The training program costs your company a lot of money and no clear result.
Our innovative learning solutions are tailored to your needs. Please find 10 values which LR can deliver to enhance your business through people performance development
1. Focus on improving performance
What matters is helping your people do their job better, providing what, when and how they need it.
The MD and other executives do not focus about learning delivery method, but how it is going to impact the business is what they concern.
2. Support both formal and informal learnings
About 70% of learning comes from challenging assignments and on-the-job experiences and practice, about 20% of learning comes through other people: relationships, networks and feedback then the rest 10% of learning is achieved by formal training processes: e-learning, face-to-face courses and events. So, you need to provide a good accessibility channel to resources for your people.
3. Delivery blended formal courses
You can focus more on result against expectation.
4. Need multi-devices learning solutions
We can give you a single version that works on all electronic devices - Computers (desktop and laptop), Tablet(iPad, Galaxy Note), Smartphone.
- Blended learning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Competency assessment
- Face to Face Meeting or Group Discussion
- Knowledge Sharing Community
- Learning by Real Role Practice
- Learning by Video/ Game/ Multi-Medias
- Long term / Short term Institute course
- On the job training
- Project based Learning
- QA, Auditing, Knowledge, Skills and Behavior Qualification or Evaluation
- Real work accomplishment Observation/Visiting/Best Practice
- Role playing, swapping or rotation
- Self Learning & Development
- Situation/Case scenario/Situational Simulation/Problem based Learning
- Voting Competition
- Work Assignment
- Workshop/Classroom - Internal Facilitator
- Workshop/Classroom - External Facilitator
5. Rethinking Classroom learning and e-learning design
6. Promote experiential learning
Experiential learning is an important part of the learning architecture. Not enough attention is given to supporting learning through experiential learning so far.
7. Support line manager
Line managers and coaches have a critical role. They want a team performance management tools with clearly evidence of business activities. We can support their
sub-ordinates performance related reports.
8. Develop appropriate assessment
People may pass assessment but they don’t change behavior in the workplace.
We help you to assess what matters is how well staff do the job - Less formal assessment, more on the job assessment.
9. Seamless learner journeys
Create learning portal and community across functions to improve team effectiveness.
10. Evaluate the outcomes
Evaluation and follow-up matters for business performance escalation.